Smitten ran a contest to come up with a wrap to represent Texas and the state flower, blue bonnets. Different colorways came about and this limited edition was designed by one of their fans to honor her late mother-in-law, Rhonda, who was a Texas native and lover of blue bonnets. Rhonda was a founder and president of the South Texas Women’s Forum and served on the executive board of the YWCA. She passed away due to liver cancer a few years before her first grandbaby was born. Smitten is honored to name this wrap after this amazing woman who would have wanted nothing more than to keep babies close to their mama’s.
- Appropriate for full-term newborns through toddlers
- Color: Cream, Pale Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, and dark purple
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: Medium-heavy (Approx 265g/m² pre-wash)
- Arrives loomstate and requires washing and tumble dry on low prior to first use
- Does require some “breaking-in” aka tumble dry with tennis balls or repeated knotting and unknotting.
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Bonnets goes to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center at UT – Austin
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
Width- 27″ POST-WASH
- Size 3 – 3.2m
- Size 4 – 3.6m
- Size 5 – 4.2m
- Size 6 – 4.6m
- Size 7 – 5.2m
- Size 8 – 5.7m
Initial Wash – Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
All subsequent washes – Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and tumble dry low. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*
SHIPPING: Shipping is flat rate, USA. If you are on Oahu local delivery is an option at same cost. If you reside out of the USA please contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org.